Pages - Menu

Friday, March 29, 2013

An amazing thing happened to me today [3-29-13]: Jesus talked to me

I did not feel Jesus occupies the first place in my life even if I strongly believe in Him, and I go to church so often in order to worship Him and hear His words. That was bothering me a lot as a Christian because I feel that I still miss something important in my life.

After attending an English class at University Central of Florida (UCF) last Tuesday, I thought it was the right moment to talk to someone about that personal issue. I asked Mrs Sue, a teacher and the wife of a pastor, to give me some minutes after the class which was not a problem for her. I explained her what’s going on on my Christianity life. I made her understand when I am in difficult situations, I give Jesus the priority, and Jesus always answer me positively; however, in normal situation I don’t feel Jesus has the same importance. Mrs Sue was very happy to advise me about that, and she offered me the possibility to meet his husband, the pastor Clade Blackwell, tomorrow night after another English class that I had to attend at Aloma Church.

Effectively, I made an appointment with pastor Clade for right after the class which supposed to end at 8:30 PM. We started talking around 8:40, and we spent more than 1 hour. In our conversation, Mrs Sue’s husband made me understand better some fundamental points about Christianity life. I felt my life is transforming at this moment, and I said to him that I am ready to start a new experience with Jesus, a new life in Jesus Christ, which means Jesus will be above all. The pastor prayed with me and explained me how to GROW as a Christian. I left Aloma Church with an incomparable joy.

While I was driving to get back home, I can feel I was a different person. However, arriving at home, I did not find an happy wife because she was worried not to see me yet. She was right because I did not announce her what I will do after the class. I explained her why I came late, and at the end she was happy for me.

On Thursday, my wife and I got a busy day. From MetroPCS to WalMart to buy some stuffs to cook later, passing by Wester Union to make a money transfer toward Haiti, we left our house around 4 o’clock and get back almost midnight.

Actually, I was scheduled to work today from 4 to 13. That’s mean I will not sleep enough  before going to work. To avoid oversleeping, we both set up our alarm phones for 3 o’clock. So we both wake up on time. “Are you going to take a bath now,” asked her to me. I say yes dear. Maybe we were too tired, we both fell asleep.

Meanwhile, I have a dream where I see that I was scheduled to start working at 5 o’clock. My wife was ready to drop me while she received an important phone call, but she set up a reminder. Unfortunately someone else take off the reminder, so when she was done it’s already 5:15 which means I will be completely late. I cannot afford to be late in the job because I am a new employee, and I am under evaluation for the first 3 months. In the dream I was crying. While we are in our way to go to the work anyway, I keep saying I will lose the job, but she tells me no that will not happen to you babe........ It’s like Jesus tells me in my dream: “ if you stay more in your bed, here what will happen to you.”

So, I wake up, and the clock shows 3:40. That’s mean I get only 10 minutes to take a bath and get dressed  because I will take about 7 minutes to drive. Thanks to God, and with the help of my wife, I clock in exactly at 4:00.

That was an amazing experience for me. I think it’s the first time Jesus has talked to me. For me, what happened this morning is a proof that Jesus has listened to my prayers and already sit in the first place of my life.

Thank you to everyone who helps me.

Subscribe